If you are among those meticulous students who are so much tensed for their marks in class 12th Board exams, then keep yourself calm and cool because you are going to find CBSE 12th Commerce Previous Year Question Papers for all the subjects here, which are going to be a helpful tool for the preparation.
Accountancy previous years question papers
If these previous year’s question papers are not enough for you then, you can consider downloading the CBSE 12th Accountancy sample papers which will add to your preparations. just click on the link given to download them.
Business Studies previous years question papers
Business studies is a tough subject, so do not leave any stone unturned by downloading the 12th Business Studies sample papers, just follow the link given.
Pdf file password: 4ono.com
Economics previous years question papers
Maths previous years question papers
Hindi previous years question papers
Hindi is an easy subject, so make sure you score maximum in it. And for that, you will need to practice the 12th Hindi sample papers.
Pdf file password: 4ono.com
English previous years question papers
Add to your preparations by practicing more and more 12th English sample papers, just click on the link given to download them.
Computer Science previous years question papers
To download the 12th computer science sample papers, just click on the link given.
Pdf file password: 4ono.com
I know! It’s a kind of messed up when the exams are near, and this mess increases, even more, when the exams are board exams. Commerce students! tie your seat belts, as here you are going to get the real stuff to prepare for the exams.
Yes, the previous year’s question paper of all the individual subjects of the Commerce stream.
Practicing previous year question papers will help you to the core and will be beneficial for you to decide your studying strategy.
Syllabus Of Commerce For All Subjects
Now that you have downloaded the previous year’s question papers on all the subjects of commerce, then it’s time for you to practice them. As you must have noticed that we have not given the solutions to the given previous year papers, and there is a reason for it.
This way you will get stronger as you will solve things on your own.
Below is the syllabus for all subjects of 12th commerce, have a look and then begin with your practice.
One of the most important and typical subjects for the students having Commerce stream is accountancy.
Generally, students find it really tough to keep up with the syllabus of this subject. Most of us find Accounts difficult But, there are so many who scores in 80’s and 90’s on this subject.
For some, it’s among the list of most favorite subjects, while for some it is the least desired subject. Let me tell you the tips to deal with this subject as per the recommendation of experts, but first, have a look at the syllabus.
Before moving further, let me tell you one more thing that, the syllabus of Accounts subject is divided into three major categories. The students who want to score in 90’s in this particular subject should know the syllabus very well which will help them to decide the preparation strategy.
- Accounting for Partnership Firms and Companies
- Accounting for Partnership Firms – Fundamentals
- Accounting for Partnership Firms – Reconstitution and Dissolution
- Accounting for Share Capital
- Accounting for Debentures
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Statement
- Project Work
- Computerized Accounting
- Overview of Computerized Accounting System
- Accounting Applications of Electronic Spreadsheet
- Using a Computerized Accounting System
- Database Management System
- Practical Work
Dear students if you have not started the preparation yet, then don’t worry. Note down the syllabus and start preparing with the tough grind. Here, are some tips to tackle Accounts.
- Unlike other subjects of Commerce, Accounts is the subject that needs a very deep study. You have to clear the basic concepts to score in 90’s.
- Never ever try to skip the important terms, no matter how hard you find them to learn. Some of those are fixed assets, reserves, provisions, accumulated profits, and losses, capital employed, working capital, current assets, liquid assets, current liabilities, fictitious assets, depreciation, capital and revenue receipts, etc.
- In the examination hall, make sure you don’t leave any question, attempt all of them. At least, write something instead of leaving the whole question.
# BUSINESS STUDIES
The students who always find their future in the Business field or the one who wants to pursue some business management course after completing class 12th must know a fact that they have to score good marks in this particular subject.
I am not saying that you will get admission in some business college if you do score good marks but, one thing is sure that your marks in this subject will decide whether you can go on pursuing your career in business studies or not. Studying Business Studies is quite interesting for those who have their concepts clear.
Foremost, check out the syllabus which will sort out a lot.
It’s a part of the necessity to be well aware of the full syllabus of Business studies, especially for those who have not started the preparation yet. Others can check it thoroughly to make sure that if they are covering all the chapters or not.
Part A: Principles and Functions of Management
- Nature and Significance of Management
- Principles of Management
- Management and Business Environment
Part B: Business Finance and Marketing
- Financial Management
- Financial Markets
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Protection
- Project Work
This is all in the syllabus of Business Studies. Experts recommend that to get good marks, students should not leave any of the chapters with no question unsolved.
Easy or difficult, it does not matter, you just need to stick to the topic until you get to understand all the basic concepts. Some students keep leaving the difficult chapters for the last time, and this is where they are mistaken.
Don’t you repeat this mistake, cover the whole syllabus. Some important tips are here that will help you to deal with the subject.
- Study the chapters from other books too. Like, if you want to clear your concepts then take help from refreshers too. As the NCERT book generally focuses only on the basic topics, so, if you want to score in 90’s then try to study more and more.
- Learn time management, either it is preparation or examination hall. You have to know how to divide time according to the questions provided. Sometimes, even the meticulous students who know all the answers, lack down and then complain that there was not enough time.
- One of the easiest ways to tackle the lack of time is to learn how to manage. Just answer the questions as per the marks allotted to them. For the questions carrying 3 Marks write 50- 75 words, for 4-5 Mark questions write almost 150 words, and about 200 words for 6 Mark questions.
Economics is one of the most favorite subjects of Commerce students. Generally, students find it interesting as well as easy.
The subject is not that vast, and all you need to know are some basic concepts and you will get through the whole Economics syllabus.
Believe me! This is such an interesting and readable subject and students can get good marks just by putting in a little effort.
So here is the economics syllabus for you:-
Part A: Introductory Microeconomics
- Consumer Equilibrium and Demand
- Producer Behavior and Supply
- Forms of Market and Price Determination
Part B: Introductory Macroeconomics
- National Income and related aggregates
- Money and Banking
- Determination of Income and Employment
- Government Budget and the Economy
- Balance of Payments
The syllabus given above will be helpful for the students to manage their strategy to study. At the same time, you will get to know the right way to study.
The moment you learn to manage your chapters according to the time remaining then you will be able to score good marks as well, The given below tips by the experts of Economics will help you.
- There is a part of Economics known as Microeconomics, which has Maths and calculation. Just do this section separately by learning the formulae and practicing the questions.
- Economics contains mostly the theory part (apart from having some mathematical section), so, focus on both the parts equally. Learn and practice the answer by writing more and more.
- While answering the questions in the exam, just highlight the important parts which will give a good impression on the examiner, and there are chances that he will give you good marks.
The common subject which you are studying from class 1st. Oh no! I think class nursery, is just the level that keeps on increasing class by class.
As we all know that the syllabus of this subject is the same for science as well as the Commerce students. But one thing I must say that Commerce students can tackle it better.
Don’t be overconfident now! first, look at the syllabus and decide whether you can do better than science students or not.
Part I: Relations and Functions
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Part II: Algebra
Part III: Calculus
- Continuity and Differentiation
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
Part IV: Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Three – dimensional Geometry
Part V: Linear Programming
- Linear Programming
Part VI: Probability
I hope, the chapters in the syllabus are well known to you, but if you are having some doubts, then clear them as soon as possible, either from your friends or teachers. Moreover, read out the tips to deal with this subject.
- First of all, find out your strongest chapters, Yes, the chapters which you really love to practice. Practice them more, this will help you to score even better. Don’t leave the difficult ones too.
- Practice especially the Differentiation and Integration section. These chapters contain the most marks, and if you practice them well then your chances of scoring marks in 90’s will increase.
Dear students, stay focused on your board exams. Just give pause to every other issue for a few days and you will see the result. I mean the awesome result. Good luck.