Every year Indian Army conducts a special recruitment drive for the dependent of Army personnel which is popularly known as Unit Headquarters (UHQ) Quota recruitment or Indian Army relation Bharti recruitment. UHQ vacancies are strictly reserved for the sons of Army personnel. The candidates should belong to the Sons of War Widow (SOWW), Sons of Widow (SOW), Sons of Serving Soldier (SOS), Sons of Ex-Servicemen (SOEX), and Brother Of Serving Personnel (BOSM).
The enrollment of candidates for UHQ recruitment is done on the basis of priority. The recruiting committee of the army had classified priority into five priority levels and so candidates are given the priority according to the priority level to which they belong to. The recruitment process consists of documentation, a written exam, a physical test, and a final medical test. After selection, the candidates are subjected to a training period at any of the training centers of the army across the country. On successful completion of the training period, the candidates are included in the main Army for performing services.
The Relation Bharti Recruitment includes various military posts which open the doors for interesting candidates to enter the Army world. So, recruitment is considered a golden opportunity for all those candidates who belong to an army family and want to keep alive the tradition of serving the motherland in their generation by joining the army. That’s why every year a lot of army dependents candidates dream to join the military through this special scheme.
Indian Army Relation Bharti 2021 Dates – UHQ Quota Relation Recruitment @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army has released the notification for Unit Headquarters (UHQ) Quota recruitment. As per the notification, the recruitment will be conducted for the post of Soldier GD (Driver/ Multitasking), Soldier GD (ASH), Soldier Tradesmen (Musician), Soldier Tradesmen Support Staff and Soldier Tradesman (Chef), Soldier tradesmen Staff (ER). Candidates who are waiting for UHQ (Unit Headquarters Quota) and army relation recruitment can grab this opportunity to become a part of one of the most prestigious defense forces in the world known as the “Indian Army”.
Indian Army Relation Bharti information is one of the important demands of the candidates who are truly dedicated to joining the Indian Army. In order to fulfill the keen demand of all such army aspirants, we are again in your service to provide you with all the relevant information regarding the recruitment process. In this article, we are going to highlight the important points of the UHQ relation recruitment such as Indian Army Relation Bharti recruitment date, UHQ quota priority list, conditions for participating in the rally, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, exam date, place of recruitment, necessary documents required, etc.
latest Indian Army Relation Bharti 2021 Datasheet
As per the latest notification, the Army Relation Bharti will be conducted very soon. Interested Candidates are advised to report at the recruitment center as per schedule along with the required documents. The recruitment will involve various events starting with a Preliminary document check followed by a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT), a Medical Exam, and at last conducting of written exam. The step-wise schedule/Datasheet regarding every event of the rally is given below:
|2.||Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|3.||Medical Exam and Appeal||–||
|5.||Issuing of Admit Card||–||
|6.||Written Test [Common Entrance Exam (CCE)]||–||
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
The eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification of Unit Headquarters (UHQ) Quota recruitment rally 2021 consist of some essential requirements. All candidates should meet these eligibility criteria at any cost as these are needed mandatory to take participate in rallies. Those mandatory eligibility criteria are a category of candidate, essential educational qualification, age limit, necessary documents. Therefore before participating in the recruitment rally candidates should ensure that whether they satisfy the necessary requirements of participation or not. Here, given below is the detailed list of mandatory eligibility required for participating in the Unit Headquarters (UHQ) Quota recruitment rally 2021.
- Category of Candidates.
- The candidate should be the son of the war of widow/ Battle casualty (ASC persons only).
- The candidate should be the son of the widow of servicemen/Ex-servicemen (ASC persons only).
- The candidate should be the son of Service/Ex-servicemen (ASC persons only).
- The candidate should be the own brother of Servicemen (ASC persons only).
- Open category only for soldier tradesmen (ASC person only).
- Educational Qualification: The required educational qualification for all posts is Metric/SSLC /class 10th pass. But some posts required class 10th pass along with aggregate marks of 45% and should have a score of at least 33% in each subject.
|1.||Soldier GD (MT)
|10th/Metric/SSLC||45% marks in aggregate with at least 33% in each subject.|
|2.||Soldier General Duty (ASH)||10th/Metric/SSLC||45% marks in aggregate with at least 33% in each subject.|
|3.||Soldier Tradesmen (Chef)||10th/Metric/SSLC||Simple Pass.|
|4.||Soldier Tradesmen Staff (ER)||10th/Metric/SSLC||Simple Pass.|
|5.||Soldier Tradesmen (Musician)||10th/Metric/SSLC||Simple Pass.|
- Age Criteria: The age of candidates varies from post to post starting from 17.5 – 21 years up to a maximum age of 21 and 23. The age should not be more or less than the prescribed age limit for each post. Refer to the age criteria given below:
Age Limit (In Years)
|1.||Soldier GD (MT)||17.5 to 21|
|2.||Soldier General Duty (ASH)||17.5 to 21|
|3.||Soldier Tradesmen (Chef)||17.5 to 23|
|4.||Soldier Tradesmen Staff (ER)||17.5 to 23|
|5.||Soldier Tradesmen (Musician)||17.5 to 23|
- Relation Certificate: A relation certificate is one of the most important proofs which a candidate is needed for participating in the rally. Candidates’ relation certificate must be issued by the army record office and should be duly signed by the issuing army officer containing the details of the issuing officer clearly. Any candidate appearing in the recruitment without a relation certificate will not be permitted to participate in the rally.
- Other Certificates: Candidates should hold all necessary documents in support of their eligibility with them. The documents are Class 10th & 12th certificate and mark-sheet, Nativity/Permanent residence certificate, Character certificate, Unmarried Certificate, NCC certificate (If claimed), ID Card, Police clearance certificate, etc.
Priority For Registration
As hinted above the registration of candidates for participating in Army relation Bharti 2021 will be done on the priority basis pattern. This means candidates will be enrolled for rally according to their level of priority. The detailed list of Priority is given below:
Priority 1: (Own Regt/Crops) (Battle Casualty/Liberalized Family Pension).
- One son of war widow in receipt of liberalized family pension and legally adopted son.
- The candidate should be the real brother of a battle casualty who marries the widow of the battle causality.
- One son in law of a battle casualty person having no son. The candidate should be the legal husband of the daughter of a battle casualty.
- One real brother of unmarried battle casualty.
Priority 2: (Own Regt/Corps) (Disability Pension/ Special Family Pensioners)
- Servicemen who died in harness, one son/ one legally adopted son or one real brother (if the serviceman is unmarried) where the widow / NOK is in receipt of especially family pension.
- One son/one legally adopted son of ex-serviceman or one real brother of (If the ex-serviceman is unmarried) in receipt of disability pension of 20% or more as revised with enforcement from February 2018 and the disability is attributed to/aggravated by military service.
Priority 3: (Own Regt/Corps) (Serving/Ex-Serviceman)
- One son of a serviceman who died in harness to include legally adopted son whose death is not attributed to military service.
- One son of serviceman/ex-serviceman to include a legally adopted son.
- One real brother of serviceman/ex-serviceman.
This was the latest information regarding the Indian Army Relation Bharti 2021 Dates/UHQ Quota Relation Recruitment 2021. For more detail please refer with the official notification through the link provided above. We will keep on uploading more content in concern with this recruitment in order to make you updated with the recruitment process time to time. So, you are requested to be connected with us regularly.