The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Board officially declares the notice of SSC Constables GD(General Duty) in CAPFs(Central Armed Police Forces), NIA, SSF & Rifleman(GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Open Examination. You can also check the notice on Employment news(Rozgar Samachar Paper) Dated 21st July.
This article will help you to check the latest information related to SSC Constable GD recruitment 2021. Candidates are advised to regularly check this website or you can bookmark this article as we continuously update the important information according to the official site.
Candidates/Aspirants who are searching for government jobs in Armed force, SSC has brought a golden opportunity to those candidates. Do not miss this opportunity. There was a time when we hear about the armed force recruitment but the opportunity was only for men. But now the time has come for Female candidates also, who are interested or want to serve the nation in Indian Armed forces.
Candidates, Both(Male & Female) have the great opportunity in the Indian Armed force and this time there are total 54,953 vacancies for Constable (GD). There are total 47,307 Male vacancies and 7,646 Female vacancies.
Upcoming SSC Constable GD Recruitment Bharti 2021 CAPFs Examination
|SSC Constable GD General Bharti/Recruitment Details|
|Examination Name||SSC Constable GD Examination|
|Conducted By||SSC(Staff Selection Commission)|
|Application Form Apply Mode||ONLINE|
|Written Exam Mode||Computer Based Test ONLINE|
|Pay Scale||₹ 21,700 – ₹ 69,100|
|SSC Constable GD Official Notification||Download Here|
Upcoming SSC Constable GD 2021 Bharti Important Exam Dates:
Notice of SSC Constable GD in CAPFs published in July 2021 by SSC. The Online Application form filling process is started from July 2021 but due to some technical issue on the official site of SSC, there is some change on dates. The Final Date issued by Staff Selection commision give below:
|SSC Constable GD Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||July|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||August|
|Application Form Last Date for Apply||September|
|Last Date of Payment Fee||September|
|SSC Constable GD Exam Date||Not Declared Yet|
According to the Recruitment programme by the Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA) and the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). There are total 8 Armed Forces for Constable GD bharti/recruitment Which are: BSF(Border Security Force), CISF(Central Industrial Security Force), CRPF(Central Reserve Police Force), SSB(Sashastra Seema Bal), ITBP(Indo-Tibetan Border Police), AR(Assam Rifles), NIA(National Investigation Agency), and SSF(Special Security Force).
An Open examination for the post of Constable GD will be conducted by SSC for the bharti/recruitment of 54,953 vacancies for all these above 8 Armed forces.
Important Highlights of Upcoming SSC Constable GD Recruitment:
The application form will be filled only via On-Line mode by the eligible candidates from all over the country.
- The first exam i.e., Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the SSC in only two major languages(English & Hindi) only.
- After CBE, Physical Efficiency Test(PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) & Medical Examination (Detailed Medical Exam(DME) & Review Medical Examination(RME)) will be scheduled and conducted by Central Armed Police Forces(CAPFs) i.e., All respective Armed Forces.
- At the phase of Detailed Medical Examination(DME), verification process of eligibility certificates/documents of candidates will be done.
- For NIA(National Investigation Agency) and SSF(Special Security Force), the constable GD vacancies will be filled on All India basis.
- For All other CAPFs (BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR), the constable GD vacancies will be filled as per the availability of the vacancies in various States & Union Territories(UTs).
- A fixed amount of Vacancies are reserved for those candidates who belong to Border Guarding Districts and Militancy/Naxal affected Districts. *List of Border Guarding Districts and Militancy/Naxal affected Districts are available at Annexure-XII & XII of official Notice of SSC Constable GD.
On the basis of performance of candidates in all the four major test i.e., in the Computer Based Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Detailed Medical Examination, the final result along with the allocation of force will be declared by the Staff Selection Commission.
Candidates should keep that in mind that the admit card in any stage of the examination will not be sent via Post.
Candidates can download their Admit cards which will be provided on the regional/sub-regional websites(http://www.ssc.nic.in) as well as on the website of CRPF(http://www.crpf.gov.in).
SSC Constable GD Vacancies and Reservation for Male & Female
SSC Constable GD vacancies for Male Candidates:
SSC Constable GD vacancies for Female Candidates:
Important Notes related to vacancies:
- The vacancies in above all 8 forces can be increased or decreased, stay tuned with us. We will continuously update as if any change in the number of vacancies comes.
- Candidates can give their preference of CAPFs in the online application form.
- 10% of Vacancies are reserved for Ex-servicemen (ExS). In case the reserved vacancies remain and ex-servicemen candidates are not available, then the remaining vacancies will be filled by the non-Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Candidates should have to submit the Residential certificate(Domicile/ Permanent) of the State/UT at the time of DME(Detailed Medical Examination)/Documents verification.
In the bharti/recruitment process of Constable GD there will be 4 major test/examination which are respectively:
1. Computer Based Examination (CBE)
All the eligible candidates will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination(CBE). The CBE generally will consist of One Objective Type Paper. There will be four section for four different subjects in the question paper. And the question paper will consist of 100 questions carrying 100 Marks.
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Physical Standard Test (PST)
After Computer Based Examination(CBE) & based on the CBE performance, candidates will be selected by the SSC. At various different centers chosen by the CAPFs, Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Physical Standard Test(PST) will be conducted.
4. Medical Examination
After Clearing the PET/PST, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Detailed Medical Examination(DME). The shortlisted candidates will go under medical and physical fitness exam by the Medical Boards which will be conducted by the CAPFs.As we discuss above, the documents which are required at the time of DME for verification are as follows:
Documents Requirement for Verification at DME(Detailed Medical Examination):
- Senior Secondary Examination/Matriculation/Class 12TH Pass certificate to check and prove the Name, Date of Birth(Age) and educational qualification.
- Domicile Certificate/Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) issued by the genuine authority or government authority.
- For Ex-servicemen, Certificate from Army defense personnel in the exact format prescribed at Annexure-IV of the notice.
- For Ex-servicemen, Undertaking certificate regarding completion of engagement in Indian Armed Forces. The certificate format is prescribed at the Annexure-V of the notice.
- Candidates who are seeking for reservation/age relaxation, The Caste certificate issued by Government is needed. The certificate is in the format prescribed at Annexure-VI and VII of the notice.
- Candidates who are seeking for the relaxation in the different measures such as height/ chest, for that the certificate is required. the format of the certificate is prescribed at Annexure-VIII of the notice.
- Candidates who are riot victim as mentioned in category 04/05/06 under Para-4(B) of the Notice of SSC Constable GD, the certificate from District Magistrate/District Collector is required.
- Candidates who are West Pakistani Refugee, Identity certificate is required. the format of the certificate is prescribed at Annexure-XIV of the notice.