ICSE Result 2017 has been declared. Check it out here.
The result of ICSE and ISC is always better as compared to other board such as CBSE, still the result day is always hard to get through for students. Even when you are 100% sure that you will pass, yet that strange feeling never gets off your mind. Here on this page, you can check your ICSE class 10th result and of course ISC 12th result. Though the result will be published on www.cisce.org, but you can reach there directly from here.
On this day It’s hard, but try to stay calm and check your result, everything will be fine. I am sure you will pass with good marks.
ICSE 10th Result 2017 @ www.cisce.org
Each year there are speculations about the exact result date of ICSE, therefore, one can never be sure about when the result is going to be declared. But, still our team tries to bring every possible update about the ICSE result.
The result of ICSE class 10th has been declared. You can check your result here.
You can subscribe us to get the result alert on your email ID. Also, you can ask your queries in the comment box at the end of this article.
Following are the steps to check your result roll no. wise:-
- Click on the button given below.
- In the new page that will open, select your course i.e ICSE, enter your UID and captcha, and then click on the “show result” button.
- If all the details you entered are correct, then you will be able to see your result.
- You can print your result by clicking on the “print result” button.
All the students are requested to be patient as the result page may take time to load. All the best for your result.
- ISC/ICSE schoolsNames state wise
- Ajmer, Allahabad, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman Nicobar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Dadar, Daman Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu Kashmir, Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Nagar Haveli, Nagaland, Orissa, Puducherry, Panchkula, Patna, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Punjab.
ICSE 10th Pass Fail Statistics – Girls Vs Boys
Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) board is considered as one of the toughest board, especially for class X. Each year almost 1.5 lakhs students enroll for class 10th in ICSE, and for last few years, the overall passing percentage has always been in 90’s.
Be it ICSE, CBSE, or any other board, girls always contribute more to that overall pass percent than boys. Have a look at the last 3 years stats (starting from 2016) of ICSE result.
# Failed In ICSE Class X – What Will Happen Now!
If due to some reasons you could not make it through, then instead of thinking about the consequences, you must clear your mind about the future. Think of next step that you will take from here.
“failing is not a bad thing, not learning anything from that failure is a bad thing”
Know the loopholes you left this time, and try to work on them. This is the only way to overcome your failure, and move towards success.
Here are the scenarios that you will be facing now.
Consider yourself lucky if you have just failed in 2 subjects because you still have one chance to make up for your mistakes. The compartment/re-exam or supplementary is the chance for those students who failed in 1 or 2 subjects.
The exams for compartment are carried out in the month of July. There is still some time left if you want to prepare for the supplementary exams, and the good thing is that you only have to prepare for 1 or max 2 subjects.
So, you have one final chance of saving your valuable year. Dedicate yourself to studies for coming 2 months and pass the exams with flying colors.
If you are not eligible for compartment exam, then you do not have any option but to repeat the year. Start over again, take it as an opportunity to do way better.
I have seen students who messed up even in the 2nd year of their class 10th, make sure you do not make such mistake. Since you have already wasted a chance, therefore you have a point to prove.
Make the most of this year, and try to achieve a good percentage.
ISC 12th Result 2017 – Name And Roll No. Wise
Class XII is such an important part of a student’s life, students take it as the last year of their school life, but according to me, it is the beginning of new experience of life.
Anyway, these are the talks for future, ISC 12th result is the hot topic for now. The fixed date of result declaration can not be predicted until it is announced officially, but our team will try to bring the latest and most reliable updates regarding the result declaration. And not to mention that when the result will be declared, you can check it here.
The result of ICSE class 10th has been declared today. You can check your result here.
Subscribe us to get the result date alert on your email ID. Also, feel free to ask your queries in the comment box.
Following are the steps to check your result:-
- Click on the button given below.
- A new tab will open in your browser. Insert your Course i.e ISC, UID or roll no. and the captcha code. Click on the “show result” button.
- If all the information that you entered are correct, then the result will be displayed to you.
- You can get a printout of your result simply by clicking on the “print result” button after entering all the details.
Check Result Now
Please note that the result page may take a bit long to open, but students should remain calm as the result will be displayed eventually.
Best of luck for your result!
ISC Result Statistics – Boys Vs Girls
The number of students appearing for ISC 12th exams revolves around 70 and 80 thousand. These figures may not be as big as CBSE, but ISC board is recognized for producing quality rather than quantity. In the competitive exams, students passed from ISC board rules the leader board.
Here are the last 3 years stats (from 2016) for result of ISC.
As you can see in the stats that, girls have dominated boys most of the time when it comes to the overall passing ratio.
# Failed In 12th Class – What To Do Now?
If you are reading this part of the article, then I assume that you did not succeed in your exam this time. You should know that the world does not end here, maybe you did not succeed this time, but that does not mean that you give up.
Following are the scenarios for you:-
If it’s just 1 or 2 subjects in which you are fail, then you still got a shot to pass class 12th this year. You can apply for the compartment, which gives a chance to re-appear for the exams of subjects that you were not able to pass in the regular exam.
The exams of compartment are conducted in the month of July, that means that you still have some time to prepare. So, give it your best this time, and make it through.
Repeating The Year Again
If you do not fit in the criteria of compartment, then I am sorry to say that you will have to repeat your class 12th again.
But, it is not a bad thing. Though it will cost you one year of time, but if you score good percentage rather than just passing percentage, then it is worth investing time.
So, start over again from the scratch and aim for scoring not just respectable percentage, but for a prestigious one.
# Passed Class 12th – What Should I Do Next?
Greetings to all those students who have passed their class 12th this year. I remember the day when I passed my intermediate, I felt like superman (though my parents were upset with my percentage). Passing 12th is an ultimate feeling, and I am sure that you must be experiencing it.
If you are not satisfied with your percentage, then the next paragraph is for you.
Improvement – Way To Increase Your Percentage
Improvement is a great option available for you if the percentage you scored do not amuse you. One can apply for improvement exams for some or all subjects. This means that you can improve your marks in every subject that you had in 12th.
The best thing about improvement exams is that, if you score less than the original marks, then your marksheet will not be updated. But, if you score better, then it will be updated on your marksheet.
So, go for improvement if you are starving for more.
Choose Your Career Carefully
The biggest challenge that students face after passing 12th is, choosing a career that suits them the best. Even the most intelligent ones can stumble while taking this decision. Therefore, be careful while picking your career after 12th class.
Keep in mind the following points while deciding:-
- Do not just choose a course on someone’s advice, listen to everyone but follow your heart only.
- You do not necessarily need to choose course that matches with your subjects of class XII. Choose the course that you are interested in, not the one that you are bound to choose.
- Do proper research on the course that you are going for. In your research, look for the future and career opportunity in that particular course, and look for the best colleges.
- College plays a very important role in developing your professional skills, therefore, it is very important to get admission in a good college. If needed then, do not hesitate to drop a year to prepare for the entrance exam of a particular college. But, make sure you do work hard, else, you will waste 1 important year.
Consider these points while choosing your future studies, they may help you.
How To Check ISC 12th Result From Official Website
You can also check your result from the official website, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of CISCE (Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations) which is www.cisce.org.
- When you are on the home page, then look for the link “Result 2017”. The link will be available on the extreme right of the homepage. just click on that link.
- A new page will open in which you will be asked to enter the following details: – your course code, UID or roll no. and captcha code.
- After entering the correct details click on “show result” to check your result online, or can press the “print result” button to get the printout of your result.
These are the steps that you will go through in order to check your ISC result online from the official website. But, since you are already on this page, therefore, I would advise you to check your result from here. Not that it’s us who are showing you the result, but we will lead you directly to the result page of CISCE.
So, it would just be a waste of time if you decide to go to official website after coming here.
Hope you were able to check your result here, and that you have passed with good percentage. Ask us in the comment box if you have any query.